The SM2 is a comfortable, self-adjusting headset with dual-enclosed ear receivers and an attached broadcast-quality boom-mounted microphone. Designed for news and sports broadcasting, special events remote announcing, interviewing, and intercom systems the SM2 allows convenient hands-free operation.
The SM2 microphone is a close-talking unidirectional dynamic with a response from 50 to 15,000 Hz. Because of its noise reducing character, it discriminates in favor of close sounds and against distant sounds. As a result, it can be used even under extremely noisy conditions without loss or masking of the voice signal. The microphone boom pivots through 155 degrees so that the microphone can be correctly positioned at the corner of the mouth either from the left or right side. A locking thumbscrew prevents the microphone from slipping or twisting out of place.
- Close-talk microphone operation and unidirectional polar pattern for effective noise reduction
- Smooth, natural microphone voice frequency response
- Microphone can be worn on right or left side, boom pivots through 155 degrees
- Microphone boom length adjusts through 89 mm (31/2 in) range
- High sensitivity enclosed ear receivers block out room noise, enhance clarity of reception
- Self-adjusting, free-swiveling cushioned earpieces promote user comfort and lower fatigue during extended periods of use
- Cardioid dynamic