CLICK HERE to indicate your consent and continue using our website.
WD-40 protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates stuck or jammed parts, displaces moisture, and lubricates just about anything. WD-40 is also great when it comes to cleaning grease, grime, and other marks from most surfaces.
• CLEANS: WD-40 gets under dirt, marks and grease making it easy to wipe away. It also dissolves adhesives, allowing easy removal of labels, tape, and stickers
• PROTECTS: WD-40 protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements
• LUBRICATES: WD-40s lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold firmly to all moving parts
• PENETRATES: WD-40 loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts
• DISPLACES MOISTURE: Because WD-40 displaces moisture, it quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits. Turn the power off before you spray