Neutrik NAC3FCB 20A Type-B Powercon OUT Plug
Cable connector, quick lock with securing lever, B-type for power-out, screw terminals
The PowerCon is a locking 3 conductor equipment AC connector with contacts for line, neutral and pre-mating ground contact. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection.
Attention: The PowerCon is a connector without breaking capacity, i.e. the PowerCon should not be connected or disconnected under load or live!
Features & Benefits:
- Lockable 3-pole equipment (AC) connector with contacts for line, neutral and pre-mating safety ground.
- High current capacity, rated at 20A / 250V AC
- Fast and easy locking system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- Excellent cable retention
- UL, C-UL recognized components
- VDE and SEV approved
- For safety, Type A "IN" and Type B "OUT" cannot be cross-connected. i.e. it is impossible to insert a Type A plug into a Type B socket and vice versa. They will also NOT mate with any Speakon connectors.
Detailed specifications unavailable, please EMAIL the sales office for additional information.
|Other Neutrik products similar to Neutrik NAC3FCB 20A Type-B Powercon OUT Plug:||