RCF L18P300 - 18" 1000W 8 Ohm
In production for over 10 years, the L18P300 is an industry standard.
The very strong magnetic unit, with 15mm thick plates and specially designed suspensions ensure an excellent control of amplitude of over +/- 12millimeters.
The special cooling system with forced air ventilation offer a great heat dissipation and the minimum levels of power compression available on the market.
Voice coil construction, suspensions and cone materials are upgraded in order to withstand up to a Kilowatt RMS power.
The L18P300 finds its best application in both bass reflex and band pass system.
Its capacity to reproduce extremely low frequency along with extraordinary definition make it a no compromise woofer in its category, ideal for both live and recorded music.
- 4-inch, fiberglass inside/outside copper voice coil
- 2000W continuous program power handling
- 97 dB Sensitivity
- 35 Hz - 1.5 kHz Frequency range
- Forced air ventilation and 15mm top plate for minimum power compression
- Dual spider design with silicon based dampening control
- M-roll surround and exponential cone geometry
|Other RCF products similar to RCF L18P300 - 18" 1000W 8 Ohm:||
results for other drivers with similar T-S Parameters to RCF L18P300 - 18" 1000W 8 Ohm