Fane Colossus 18XB 1000W AES 8 ohm High power bass and sub bass driver
The Colossus 18XB is intended for use as a high-output sub-bass driver either singly or in multiway systems. The unit features a 4-inch voice coil immersed in a symmetric magnetic field and centralized by using two suspensions in a dual arrangement to maintain ultra linearity and stability at high excursions. The heavily ribbed straight-sided paper cone membrane is reinforced with highstrength composite fibres to resist deformation under extreme loads. The driver handles 1000Watts (AES) continuous and can cope with peaks in excess of 4000 Watts. This is due to advanced thermal management in the form of a vented die-cast chassis and motor system using an internal heatsink coupled to a large-vaned heatsink mounted on the rear of the unit. These measures effectively remove heat from the voice coil resulting in extremely low-power compression. The Colossus 18XB is designed for use in 100 to 250 litre ported enclosures.
- 2000 W Program Power.
- 99 dB Sensitivity (1W/1m).
- Great replacement driver for most bass reflex applications.
- Vented chassis and motor design provides efficient thermal management and extremely low power compression.
- High BL factor, 25.9 T/m.
- Dual 'spaced' suspension system and advanced materials offers ultra-linearity, mechanical stability and superior acoustic performance at high levels of excursion.
- Ribbed, fibre loaded, UK manufactured cone offers increased strength, durability and resistance to deformation under extreme loads.
- Designed for optimum use in 100-250 Litre ported enclosure designs.
- 4-inch Inside/ outside windings copper voice coil.
|Other Fane products similar to Fane Colossus 18XB - 18" 1000W 8 Ohm:||
to find other drivers with similar T-S Parameters to Fane Colossus 18XB 1000W AES 8 ohm High power bass and sub bass driver