The CP 800/Ti is a high performance compression driver capable of high acoustic output over a wide frequency range. It features an integral pure titanium dome and surround, a precision lightweight voice coil made from flat aluminium wire, wound on high temperature polymide former and a massive, powerful magnet structure, providing high energy and the ability to handle extremely high power levels over extended periods of time.
- 2' (49 mm) exit compression driver
- Exceptional power handling: 130 w AES
- 4' (100 mm) edgewound aluminium ribbon voice coil
- Titanium diaphragm
- Voluminous ferrite magnet system
- Extensive frequency range: 0.5 - 20 kHz
- Excellent sensitivity: 112 dB