Aftermarket Replacement 4 Ohm Diaphragm for Foster Fostex N30, Carvin, Yamaha
High quality aftermarket replacement diaphragm for Fostex, Foster, Carvin, P-Audio, Yamaha and Peavey compression drivers.
This 4 Ohm diaphragm is an equivalent replacement part for a range of compression drivers, including:
- Foster/Fostex N30, 025H30, 025H27 ,H25N30, H025N, FT300H - Equivalent to 0H8179
- P Audio PHT-404, PHT-405, PHT-406, PHT-408, PHT-410, PHT-411, PHT-412, PHT-413, PHT404, PHT405, PHT406, PHT408, PHT410, PHT411, PHT412, PHT413, PH-404, PH-405, PH-406, PH-408, PH-410, PH-411, PH-412, PH-413, PH404, PH405, PH406, PH408, PH410, PH411, PH412, PH413, HT-404, HT-405, HT-406, HT-408, HT-410, HT-411, HT-412, HT-413, HT404, HT405, HT406, HT408, HT410, HT411, HT412, HT413
- Ampeg 86-515-08
- Yamaha JAY68625, JAY 68625
- Carvin 025N01D
- PAS H30 PH88 8017 A3 S0
- Peavey P/N 30777060 and 70777060 for Peavey TriFlex series
- Roland KC500, Roland KC-500, Roland KC550, Roland KC-550
- Selenium RPDT150, DT150, RP-DT150, DT-150, DT150-OEM, RP-DT150
- Tapco / Mackie Thump TH-15A, 6915, 6912, 6925
- This diaphragm also fits the P-Audio SD-26BF compression driver, however some production of the SD-26BF driver feature an aluminium diaphragm - replacing with this polyetherimide diaphragm will slightly change the tone of the driver.
Voice coil 25mm diameter
Overall diameter 45mm
Overall length 72mm
PLEASE NOTE - You will need appropriate skills and product knowledge in order to fit this replacement part correctly. We do not provide a consultancy service or fitting advice for this product - this is a replacement part intended for professional use only.
Technical skills are required for fitting, do not attempt diaphragm replacement if you don't know what you are doing! Replacement diaphragms are classed as consumables and we are therefore unable to offer returns on these items unless they are faulty.
Before buying this item, please ensure that the diaphragm you have looks EXACTLY the same as the one illustrated. If you have any doubt, please contact our Sales Team to ensure you are buying the correct item.