CLICK HERE to indicate your consent and continue using our website.
Van Damme Tour Grade 4x2.5mm Speaker Cable (per metre)
Van Damme black series speaker cable is the most comprehensive cable range dedicated to speaker level signals currently available. All cables within this range are manufactured using ultra pure oxygen free copper and the latest PVC composites for accurate signal transmission combined with excellent flexibility. From 1.5mm conductors for low power outputs to 4mm multicores developed to work with the live audio industry’s latest high power line array systems this range of cable caters for almost every speaker level application possible.
Specifications • Conductors: 4 x 2.5mm OFC
• Overall jacket colour: Matt Black RAL 9005
• Working Voltage: 300V/500V
• Test Voltage: 2000V DC for 1 minute
• Overall diameter: 10.25mm
• Weight per 1000m: 160kg
• Conductor strading: 50x0.25mm
• Conductor resistance: 7.5 ohms per km