Tascam Model 24 - Analogue Audio Mixer with Digital Recorder Multi-Track Recorder
One glance is all you need. The TASCAM Model 24 was developed for easy and immediate operation, with everything you need placed right at your fingertips. 100mm faders allow for precise control over volume. A full set of familiar EQ and Auxiliary knobs remove the need to menu diving, and all input/output connections are all on the surface for quick and easy access.
The Model 24 is truly a modern take on a classic design.
Featuring 16 high-grade TASCAM mic preamps in addition to multiple sets of stereo line inputs, the Model 24 delivers studio quality audio performance right from the start. When it's time to record The TASCAM Model 24 allows musicians and engineers to capture up to 24 tracks simultaneously (at 24bit/48kHz resolution) directly to the SD card, with the ability to support punch in/out 8 tracks at the same time. And once the take is done, the Model 24 can easily playback any or all of the recorded tracks through the console for immediate mixdown.
In addition to the studio quality mic preamps and powerful EQ and routing options the Model 24 features a dedicated stereo channel 1/8 inch, dual RCA Bluetooth connectivity. This allows users to easily integrate mobiles devices into the mix for rehearsal playback, walk-in music and more. Finally, the TASCAM Model 24 can also act as a powerful audio interface and will connect directly to your PC or Mac for easy integration with your DAW of choice.
Designed to be both lightweight and rugged, the Model 24 can easily be carried from studio to stage with the confidence that TASCAM's legendary reliability will keep the music going.
- WAV 48kHz/24-bit, 24ch multi-track recording to SD, SDHC and SDXC cards
- Phantom Power (+48V)
- 1 Stereo Output for Control Room
- 3 AUX Outputs (Monitor 1, Monitor 2, FX)
- SUB Outputs via XLR Balanced and RCA Unbalanced connectors
- Bluetooth® input supporting both AAC and SBC codecs
- Mute, MAIN/SUB, PLF switches on every input channel
- 100mm Long-throw Faders for precise adjustment
- 100Hz Low-cut Filter (CH1 to CH12)
- 3-band EQ with a sweepable mid-range frequency (CH1 to CH12)
- Pre-amp Gain Controller with Over-load Indicator (CH1 to CH12)
- TASCAM Ultra-HDDA Mic Pre-amp (CH1 to CH12)
- LINE Inputs via RCA Pin and 1/8 inch Stereo Mini jacks
- Depth (mm): 529
- Height (mm): 106
- Width (mm): 577
- Product Dimensions (mm): 106x577x529
- Net weight (kg): 10.4
- Colour: Black/Brown Wood
- Headphone Out: 6.3mm Stereo Jack Socket