Precision Devices PD.2450 - 24" 1000W 8 Ohm
This is NOT a stock item, we can usually order this in and have stock within 28-32 working days. If you require this item urgently, please contact a member of staff to confirm availability.
Designed specifically to provide powerful sub bass frequencies with minimal distortion and power compression. The PD.2450 offers a fast responsive sound and is an outstanding drive unit, suitable for sound reinforcement in a variety of enclosure types since it allows designers considerably more freedom with enclosure design and specialised loading techniques without having to allow for physical characteristics or power handling limitations which are typically the result of more traditional designs.
Perfectly at home in new or refurbished horn loaded sub bass systems this unit also delivers powerful lows in reflex designs, such as home theatre and house of worship applications.
- Heavy duty 24" cast aluminium frame with extra wide flange for increased rigidity
- 6" diameter copper voice coil assembly
- 220 oz. ceramic magnet
- Power compression only 2dB at rated power *1
- Distortion *2 2nd Harmonic <1%
- 3rd Harmonic <1%
- Advanced magnetic assembly incorporating a composite alloy and steel pole piece giving a uniform and stable magnetic field, improving linear excursion and providing an efficient thermal path to dissipate the heat produced by the voice coil.
- A B/L in excess of 36 T/m.
- Exemplary electro-acoustic performance and long term reliability in all types of professional applications
- Double suspension system maintaining a pure piston action for the moving mass even when driven with the most complex programme input signals and provides additional durability against the rigours of life on the road
- Nominal Diameter 610 mm / 24"
- Voice Coil Diameter 152 mm / 6.0"
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ω
- Power Rating 1000 w (A.E.S.)
- Peak Power (6dB Crest Factor) 4000 w (A.E.S.)
- Sensitivity (1w / 1m) 98 dB
- Frequency Range 30 Hz - 1 kHz
- Recommended Enclosure Volume 130 - 400 Litres
- Resonance 32.37 Hz
- Voice Coil Winding Depth 30 mm / 1.18"
- Magnet Gap Depth 15 mm / 0.59"
- Flux Density Tesla 1.1 Tesla
- Magnet Material Ceramic
- Voice Coil Material Copper
- Former Material Glass Fibre
- Dust Dome Material Paper
- Suspension Material Dual Fabric
- Cone Surround Material Paper / Fabric
Thiele Small Parameters
- Fs 32.37 Hz
- Re 5.23 Ω
- Qms 13.03
- Qes 0.34
- Qts 0.33
- Le 1.75 mh
- L2 3.79 mh
- R2 12.15 Ω
- Vas 404.89 litres
- Mms 424.08 g
- Sd 2248.01 cm2
- Cms 57 µm/N
- BL 36.48 T/m
- Xmax 10.5 mm
- Vd 2.36 litres
- Ref. Efficiency 4.04%
Mounting and Shipping Information
- Overall Diameter 632 mm
- Width Across Flats 610 mm
- Flange Height 17 mm
- Depth (Excl. Flange) 228 mm
- Magnet Diameter 316 mm
- Chassis Shoulder Diameter 573 mm
- Outer Bolt Circle 6 * M8 on 605mm PCD
- Inner Bolt Circle N/A
- Nett Weight 36 Kg / 79.37 lb.
- Shipping Weight 41 Kg / 90.39 lb.
|Other Precision Devices products similar to Precision Devices PD.2450 - 24" 1000W 8 Ohm:||
results for other drivers with similar T-S Parameters to Precision Devices PD.2450 - 24" 1000W 8 Ohm