Precision Devices PD.154 PD154 500W 15" Driver 8 ohm Low frequency driver
Designed as an extremely powerful low frequency transducer for bass and compact sub bass applications.
Equally at home in drum fill and stage monitor wedges where exceptional low frequency performance makes the PD.154 an ideal choice. Also suitable for bass guitar applications.
Ideal for three-way radiating systems in which the powerful bass response comes into its own.
Thiele Small Parameters:
- Nominal Diameter 15'
- Voice Coil Diameter 4"
- Nominal Impedance 4,8 or 16 Ohms
- Power Rating 500 Watts (AES)
- Sensitivity (1w / 1m) 99 dB
- Frequency Range 40 Hz - 2 kHz
- Recommended Enclosure Volume 80-200 Litres
- Displacement Limit (peak-peak) 22 mm (0.88')
- Resonance 40 Hz
- Voice Coil Copper
- Voice Coil Winding Depth 22 mm (0.88')
- Magnet Gap Depth 11 mm (0.43')
- Magnet Material Ceramic
- Magnet Weight 3.5 Kg (125 oz.)
- Flux Density 1.1 T
- Dust Dome Material Paper
- Suspension Material Fabric
- Cone / Surround Material Paper/Fabric
Mounting & Shipping Information:
- Fs 39 Hz
- Re 6.2 Ohms
- Qts 0.205
- Qms 4.32
- Qes 0.216
- Vas 149 Litres
- Mms 125 g
- Sd 890 cm sq
- Cms 133
- BL 29.65 T/m
- Xmax 7.7 mm
- Vd 0.658 Litres
- Reference Efficiency 3.94 %
- Fixing Holes x 6 Fixing Holes M6 x 8 Concealed M6
- Nett Weight 13.0 Kg (28.73 lb.)
- Shipping Weight 14.0 Kg (30.94 lb.)
Detailed specifications unavailable, please EMAIL the sales office for additional information.
|Other Precision Devices products similar to Precision Devices PD.154 PD154 500W 15" Driver 8 ohm Four Pack:||
Precision Devices PD.154 PD154 500W 15" Driver 8 ohm Four Pack is a package consisting of the following items:
results for other drivers with similar T-S Parameters to Precision Devices PD.154 PD154 500W 15" Driver 8 ohm Low frequency driver