P-Audio PH-3220 1" Throat Bolt-On High Frequency Horn 100 x 60 Dispersion
The PH-3220 is a medium format high frequency horn designed for use in professional sound reinforcement systems. The PH-3220 has a nominally rated radiation pattern of 100 degree horizontal by 60 degree vertical. This rated coverage pattern makes the horn and ideal choice for use in high level two way 12 inch or 15 inch system designs. The rectangular mouth geometry allows for a wide horizontal coverage and the mouth horizontal dimension maintains excellent coverage control to below 1000Hz.
The PH-3220 features a 1 inch (25.4mm) diameter bolt on throat design. This 1 inch diameter design allows many of the P Audio PreNeo and BMD series professional compression drivers to be coupled to the horn. Because the 1 inch throat is an industry standard, the PH-3220 is also compatible with a wide variety of competitive professional level compression drivers.
The PH-3220 is a rugged and structurally sound injection molded design. A very high impact ABS resin utilizing glass filler provides a high degree of structural support for the compression driver.
- Nominal Coverage Angle ( H X V) - 6 dB. 100° x 60°
- Cut Off Frequency ( Hz.) 500 Hz
- Throat Diameter 25.4mm. (1")
- Mounting Type BOLT ON
- Construction Injected Polymer A.B.S.with glass fiber filled Black Polycarbonate
- Rear Height : 164mm (6.49")
- Rear Width : 260mm (10.23")
OVERALL DIMENSIONS :
- Mount Height : 199mm(7.79")
- Mount Width : 319mm (12.51")
- Length : 210mm (8.26")
BAFFLE CUTOUT DIMENSIONS :
- Height : 170mm (6.69")
- Width : 266mm (8.89")
- Net Weight : 0.7kg (1.54 lbs)
- Shipping Weight : 1.1kg (2.42 lbs)
- Packing Dimension : 228mm x 330mm x 210mm / 8.97" x 12.99" x 8.26"
|Other P-Audio products similar to P-Audio PH-3220 1" Throat Bolt-On High Frequency Horn 100 x 60 Dispersion:||