Neutrik NLT4MX STX-Series Speakon In-Line Socket
4 pole male cable connector, metal housing, chuck type strain relief, and SOLDER TERMINALS (not grub screws!)
The new STX Series is the next generation of 4 pole Speakon connectors especially designed for amplifier-loudspeaker applications in harsh and demanding environments such as professional touring. The extremely rugged and durable STX Series feature an all metal housing and a built-in gasket providing weatherproof protection to IP54. The 4 pole version is now available as 4 gender system including male cable and female chassis connector.
Features & Benefits
- Current rating 40 Amp continuous, 50 Amp audio with 50% duty cycle
- Robust and durable all metal housing
- Sealing ring provides weatherproof IP54 rating
- Reinforced metal quick lock system for ease and precise locking
- Extra large solder contacts for up to 6mm%uFFFD (AWG10) wires
- Mate with all available Speakon products
Detailed specifications unavailable, please EMAIL the sales office for additional information.
|Other Neutrik products similar to Neutrik NLT4MX STX-Series Speakon In-Line Socket:||