dB-Mark DEQ431 Digital Equaliser **EXHIBITION STOCK**
This product currently has limited availability, the stock amount showing is all that is available. If you try to order a quantity greater than what is showing in stock we will not be able to fulfill your order.
This item is part of our exhibition stock, and will have been used on display at the Frankfurt Pro Light+Sound show. Exhibition stock may have been mounted to a cabinet, display board and may show minor cosmetic blemishes but is fully functional and otherwise as new.
Packaging: Complete with original box, virtually as new.
Accessories: All accessories and manuals are included as per a new item.
Full Manufacturer's 12 Month Warranty.
- 96k Hz Sampling Frequency, 24-bit A/D and D/A converter, 32-bit DSP processor.
- 4 channels with hi-pass and low-pass general filters.
- USB and RS485 connectors. Up to 250 units can be connected together via RS485 and controlled remotely.
- 30 different user programs can be stored into the device.
- Each Channel comes with 31 independent bands Parametric EQ.
- Compensation-delay, phase-control and mute settings for each input/output channel.
- It offers a maximum length of 1000ms of delay that can be displayed in miliseconds, meters and feet all together.
- Mono Channel and Stereo can be selected for Output Channels
Detailed specifications unavailable, please EMAIL the sales office for additional information.
|Other dBMark products similar to dB-Mark DEQ431 Digital Equaliser **EXHIBITION STOCK** :||