dB-Mark DEQ431 Digital Equaliser **EXHIBITION STOCK**
This item is part of our exhibition stock, and will have been used on display at the Frankfurt Pro Light+Sound show. Exhibition stock may have been mounted to a cabinet, display board and may show minor cosmetic blemishes but is fully functional and otherwise as new.
Packaging: Complete with original box, virtually as new.
Accessories: All accessories and manuals are included as per a new item.
Full Manufacturer's 12 Month Warranty.
- 96k Hz Sampling Frequency, 24-bit A/D and D/A converter, 32-bit DSP processor.
- 4 channels with hi-pass and low-pass general filters.
- USB and RS485 connectors. Up to 250 units can be connected together via RS485 and controlled remotely.
- 30 different user programs can be stored into the device.
- Each Channel comes with 31 independent bands Parametric EQ.
- Compensation-delay, phase-control and mute settings for each input/output channel.
- It offers a maximum length of 1000ms of delay that can be displayed in miliseconds, meters and feet all together.
- Mono Channel and Stereo can be selected for Output Channels
Detailed specifications unavailable, please EMAIL the sales office for additional information.
|Other dBMark products similar to dB-Mark DEQ431 Digital Equaliser **EXHIBITION STOCK** :||