Beyma Liberty 12" 150W 8 Ohm Guitar Loudspeaker Driver
This truly exceptional guitar speaker from the highly regarded Beyma stable draws its heritage from the legendary JBL E120. With a heavy duty cast chassis for increased stability and enhanced bass reproduction, the Liberty's aluminium dust dome helps deliver crystal-clear and smooth highs. A 4" voice coil - remarkable amongst guitar drivers - giving extended power dissipation, the Beyma Liberty is simply the best choice for anyone seeking the unique voicing of the long-unavailable E120.Specifications:
- Rated impedance 8 ohms
- Power capacity 150W RMS
- Program power 300W
- Sensitivity 102 dB 2.83v @ 1m @ 2p
- Frequency range 50 - 6000 Hz
- Voice coil diameter 100 mm. 4 in.
- Magnetic assembly weight 8.6 kg. 18.92 lb.
- BL factor 21.3 N / A
- Moving mass 0.057 kg.
- Voice coil length 9 mm
- Air gap height 9.5 mm
- Overall diameter 312 mm. 12.28 in.
- Bolt circle diameter 295 mm. 11.61 in.
- Baffle cutout diameter:
- Front mount 284 mm. 11.18 in.
- Rear mount 284 mm. 11.18 in.
- Depth 124 mm. 4.88 in.
- Volume displaced by driver 5.5 l. 0.19 ft.3
- Net weight 10 kg. 22 lb.
- Shipping weight 10.8 kg. 23.76 lb.
- Basket Cast aluminium
- Cone Paper
- Surround Cloth
- Voice coil Edgewound aluminium ribbon
- Resonant frequency, fs 37 Hz
- D.C. Voice coil resistance, Re 5.7 ohms.
- Mechanical Quality Factor, Qms 8.46
- Electrical Quality Factor, Qes 0.17
- Total Quality Factor, Qts 0.16
- Equivalent Air Volume to Cms, Vas 130 l
- Efficiency, ho (%) 3.8
- Effective Surface Area, Sd (m2) 0.0530 m2
- Voice Coil Inductance, Le @ 1 kHz 1.4 mH