Advancing the concept of line arrays in terms of power, performance, weight, flexibility and ease of use, the new MITUS sound reinforcement series is the true result of our experience and passion for excellence.
A comprehensive range of line array systems, speakers, subwoofers and monitor systems, available in active or passive design, to deliver the finest sound in all applications, from touring to permanent installation.
High quality B&C neodymium magnet woofers, custom manufactured for FBT. The latest generation of B&C compression drivers. High efficiency Class D power amplifiers modules with switch mode power supplies, Neutrik Powercon IN and LINK OUT power receptacles DSP with A/D-D/A low noise converters providing crossover, equalization, system protection along with 8 selectable presets.
Die-cast aluminium chassis. New aluminium die-cast carrying handles. Heavy duty metal grille with anti-resonance spacers and FBT exclusive synthetic cloth.
5 different configurations allowed, suspended or ground stacked. A wide range of accessories makes the MITUS range extremely flexible for live or permanent installations.
Features & Specifications:
- 18mm / 0.70" birch plywood enclosure
- 1200W RMS class D amplifier
- 460mm/18" custom B&C neodymium magnet with
- Frequency response 36Hz - 100Hz
- Input panel with XLR in & link, volume, preset, delay,
phase, GND lift
- SPL capability 139dB
- 4 swivel mount casters 3.15" on request
8 M10 fly points
- System type: Vented band pass
- Enclosure material birch plywood
- Frequency response (-6dB) 36Hz - 100Hz
- Built-in Amplifier - cont: 800W RMS, max: 1200W RMS, peak: 2400W RMS
- Maximum SPL (continuous/peak) 135dB / 139dB
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 574 x 594 x 730mm
- Net weight 47kg