Designed to encompass the key elements of power, portability and exceptional sound, Auro is a lightweight, two-way active speaker enclosure that combines superior components and meticulous engineering. Compact yet resilient, Auro offers 400 watts of output power and clear, full-range audio. Ideal for installation purposes, gigging musicians and general live sound reinforcement applications, Auro provides a versatile speaker solution that integrates easily into a PA setup.
The Auro D412 features a conveniently lightweight design, producing big sound thanks to its 12-inch extended low frequency driver and accompanying 1.34-inch compression driver. Immersive, articulate bass and sweet, lucid highs create well-balanced and expressive audio suitable for any situation where pro-quality sound is a must. Plus, Samson's exclusive Optimax processing ensures Auro will operate at high volume levels without sacrificing low end.
A convenient 1/4-inch line input and XLR mic input, along with volume control and two-band equalizer combine professional capabilities with total ease of use. The speaker also features a 1-3/8-inch pole mount receptacle and dual-angle floor monitor positioning options for flexible setup. This choice of monitor angles makes Auro ideal for both near-field and far-field applications.
For additional convenience, Auro provides two oversized ergonomic carry handles that make transport a breeze while the solid polypropylene construction ensures roadworthy durability. Bridging the gap between portable and fixed installation applications, the Auro D412 is perfect for sound professionals and performers seeking serious power and true sonic purity.
Features & Specifications:
- Compact, lightweight 2-way active speaker system
- D412: 12-inch extended range low frequency driver
- 1.34-inch (34mm) compression driver with 1-inch exit
- 400 watts of output power
- XLR mic input
- 1/4-inch line input
- Volume control
- 2-band equalizer (Bass and Treble Controls)
- Line output allows daisy chaining of additional speakers
- Built-in (Optimax compressior) limiter with two-stagespeaker protection
- 1-3/8-inch pole mount receptacle
- Two oversized ergonomic carry handles
- Dual-angle floor monitor positioning options
- Solid polypropylene construction