Precision Devices PD.2150 - 21" 1000W 8 Ohm
This product has been discontinued - please do not try to order this item we will not be able to supply it - the product details are here for reference only. Please contact a member of staff, and we may be able to find an equivalent product for you.
The PD.2150 is a unique high power, high efficiency cone transducer designed specifically to provide powerful and accurate sub bass frequencies with minimal distortion and power compression. Delivers faultless low end performance in applications in which others fall by the wayside. Perfectly at home in new or refurbished horn loaded sub bass systems this unit also delivers powerful lows in reflex designs.
An outstanding drive unit since it allows designers considerably more freedom with enclosure design and specialised loading techniques without having to allow for physical characteristics or power handling limitations which are typically the result of more traditional designs.
- Heavy duty 21" cast aluminium frame with extra wide flange for increased rigidity
6" diameter copper voice coil assembly
- 220 oz. ceramic magnet
- Power compression 2dB at rated power *1
- Distortion *2 2nd Harmonic <1%
- 3rd Harmonic <1%
- Advanced magnetic assembly incorporating a composite alloy and steel pole piece giving a uniform and stable magnetic field, improving linear excursion and providing an efficient thermal path to dissipate the heat produced by the voice coil
- A B/L in excess of 37 T/m for fast accurate lows
- Exemplary electro-acoustic performance and long term reliability in all types of professional applications
- Double suspension system maintaining a pure piston action for the moving mass even when driven with the most complex programme input signals and provides additional durability against the rigours of life on the road
- Nominal Diameter 530 mm / 21"
- Voice Coil Diameter 152 mm / 6.0"
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ω
- Available In 4 Ω/ 8 Ω/ 16 Ω
- Power Rating 1000 w (A.E.S.)
- Peak Power (6dB Crest Factor) 4000 w (A.E.S.)
- Sensitivity (1w / 1m) 98 dB
- Frequency Range 30 Hz - 1 kHz
- Recommended Enclosure Volume 130 - 350 Litres
- Resonance 29.5 Hz
- Voice Coil Winding Depth 30 mm / 1.18"
- Magnet Gap Depth 15 mm / 0.59"
- Flux Density Tesla 1.1 Tesla
- Magnet Material Ceramic
- Voice Coil Material Copper
- Former Material Glass Fibre
- Dust Dome Material Paper
- Suspension Material Dual Fabric
- Cone Surround Material Paper / Fabric
Thiele Small Parameters
- Fs 29.5 Hz
- Re 5.52 Ω
- Qms 14.21
- Qes 0.28
- Qts 0.27
- Le 2.1 mh
- L2 3.44 mh
- R2 10.8 Ω
- Vas 309.3 litres
- Mms 382.86 g
- Sd 1698.23 cm2
- Cms 76.4 µm/N
- BL 37.42 T/m
- Xmax 10.5 mm
- Vd 1.712 litres
- Ref. Efficiency 3.39%
Mounting and Shipping Information
- Overall Diameter 555 mm
- Width Across Flats 535 mm
- Flange Height 15 mm
- Depth (Excl. Flange) 215 mm
- Magnet Diameter 316 mm
- Chassis Shoulder Diameter 495 mm
- Outer Bolt Circle 6 * M8 on 526
- Inner Bolt Circle N/A
- Nett Weight 31.75 Kg / 70 lb.
- Shipping Weight 33.75 Kg / 74.41 lb.
|Other Precision Devices products similar to Precision Devices PD.2150 - 21" 1000W 8 Ohm:||
results for other drivers with similar T-S Parameters to Precision Devices PD.2150 - 21" 1000W 8 Ohm