An alternative to the Shure Beta 57, the NX-7 is an excellent choice for miking acoustic and electric instruments. The NX-7 is designed for optimal warmth and clarity. Its outstanding pick-up pattern and sound quality makes the NX-7 ideal for drums, guitar, amplifiers, brass, woodwind and even vocals.
The dynamic shock mount keeps noise to an absolute minimum. The flat-top grille enables the mic cartridge to be positioned closer to a sound source to maximize low frequency proximity effect.
Overall, the JTS NX-7 makes a great all round microphone, suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Type: Moving Coil Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 to 16,500Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
- Output Level (at 1,000Hz): Open circuit voltage: -72dB*(0.25mV)*0dB=1V/ยต bar
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 600 for connection to microphone inputs rated low Z
- Phasing: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Case: Metallic enamel-painted die cast metal with hardened, matte-finished steel grille
- Net Weight: 235 grams (8.3 oz)
- Touch Noise: Super low