Fane Colossus 15-750BMN - 15" 750W 8 Ohm
The Colossus 15-750BMN is intended for use in high-power two-way ported enclosures and as a high-output bass, bass/mid driver in multi way systems. It features a 4 inch voice coil immersed in a symmetric magnetic field yielding increased linearity and lower distortion at high excursion levels. The cone membrane, manufactured from polycellulose, is much stronger and more durable than conventional paper pulp alternatives. This allows the driver to combine high-sensitivity with the structural integrity required to produce undistorted low frequencies at high output levels. The driver handles 750 Watts (A.E.S) continuous and can cope with peaks in excess of 300 Watts. This is due to advanced thermal management in the form of vented die-cast chassis and motor system. The Colossus 15-750BMN exhibits an average sensitivity of 100 dB and can deliver bass down to 40 Hz (-6 dB) in a 125 litre ported enclosure.
- DISCONTINUED. Available for SPECIAL ORDER / OEM only.
- 1500 W Program Power.
- 100 dB Sensitivity (1W/1m).
- Lightweight neodymium magnet assembly. Weighs only 6.8 Kg.
- FEA optimised magnet assembly with high force factor and excursion capability.
- Vented chassis and motor design provides efficient thermal management and low power compression.
- Fibre loaded, UK manufactured cone offers increased strength, durability and performance required for tight, accurate bass.
- Intended for use as a high-output bass, or bass-mid driver, in ported multi-way systems of 70-125 Litres.
- 4-inch Inside/outside windings copper voice coil.
|Other Fane products similar to Fane Colossus 15-750BMN - 15" 750W 8 Ohm:||
to find other drivers with similar T-S Parameters to Fane Colossus 15-750BMN - 15" 750W 8 Ohm