dB-Mark DP4832 4-in 8-out LMS with Digital I/O
- 192KHz sampling frequency, 32-bit DSP processor, 24-bit A/D and D/A converter.
- Digital signal input channels that come with 2 digital coaxial (spdif) ins and 2 optical ins.
- Digital signal output channels come with 4 digital coaxial (spdif) outs and 4 optical outs.
- USB and RS485 connector present. 250qty of this device can be connected together via RS485 and controlled remotely from as far as 1500 meters away.
- Operation of functions can be controlled from front panel directly (if needed).
- 30 kinds of programs can be stored into the device.
- Parameters can be security-locked by setting a password on the front panel and software interface.
- Each input and output channel comes with 6-bands of independent parametric EQ. Gain is adjustable from -60dB to +12dB. In addition, EQ of output channel can be chosen as Lo-shelf or Hi-shelf.
- Input channels come with 6-bands of independent parametric EQ. Output channels come with 15-bands of parametric EQ.
- Built with a beautiful 4.3â€ť Color LC (with pixels of 480 x 272 RGB).
- 13-bands of digital LED level-meters for status of input, output, mute and edit.
- Compensation-delay, phase-control and mute settings present for each input and output channel. The delay function offers a maximum adjustment of 1000ms (and can be displayed as millisecond, meter and feet (all together at once).
- Input channels have the following parameters: Gain, Noise gate, Delay, Polarity and Parametric EQ.
- Output channels have the following parameters: Gain, Delay, Polarity, Crossover, Compressor/Limiter, Matrix and Parametric EQ.
- Includes a internal signal generator (pink noise, white noise, etc).
- Includes master password option (blocking unwanted or unauthorized use of the unit).
- Matrix and mute in channels can be controlled by connecting a mixer and the device by USB or RS485.
- Input Channel & Socket 4CHs, Female XLR
- Output Channel & Socket 8 CHs, Male XLR
- Input Impedance BalanceďĽš20KÎ©
- Output Impedance BalanceďĽš100Î©
- PC Com Port 1 USB Com Port on front panelďĽŚ 2 RS485 Com Port on back panel(RJ-45)
- CMRR >70dB(1KHz)
- Input Range â‰¤+25dBu
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20KHz(-0.5dB)
- S/N >110dB
- THD <0.01% OUTPUT=0dBu/1KHz
- Crosstalk of Channels >80dB(1KHz)
- Functions of Input Channels
- Input Mute Each channel has Independent Mute Control
- Input Delay Each channel has Independent Delay Control Range:0â€”1000ms stepover 21us@<10ms; stepover 84us@10-20ms; stepover:0.5ms@>20ms
- Input Polarity Same Phase + or reversed Phase -
- Input EQ Each Input Channel has 6 Bands Parametric EQ Central Frequency Point:20Hz-20KHz, 239 frequency points totally Band Width:0.01oct-3oct, stepover is 0.01oct Gain:-20dB-+20dB, stepover is 0.1dB Default Frequency Point :Lo-shelf 20Hz, GEQ2 80Hz,GEQ3 317Hz, GEQ4 1092Hz,GEQ5 5024Hz, Ho-shelf 20000Hz
- Input Gain Each Channel has independent Gain Control from -60dB to +12dB
- Functions of Output Channels
- Output Mute Each channel has Independent Mute Control
- Input Selection Each Output Channel can choose any Input Channel or group
- Input Selection Adjustable Range:-60dB-+12dB ,stepover 0.1dB
- Output Delay Each channel has Independent Delay Control Range:0â€”1000ms stepover 21us@<10ms; stepover 84us@10-20ms; stepover:0.5ms@>20ms
- Output Polarity Same Phase + or reversed Phase -
- Crossover Setting up Each Channel can be set up LPF and HPF independently. Adjustable Parameters: Filter Types (Linkwitz-Riley/Besse/Butterworth )Frequency Turning Point:20Hz-20KHz, 239 Frequency Points Decay of Slope:12dB/oct, 18dB/oct, 24dB/oct,48dB/oct
- Limiter Setting up Each Channel can be set up limiter independently. Adjustable Parameters: Threshold Value:-20dBu-+20dBu Stepover:0.5dBu@starting time:0.3ms-100ms Stepover<1ms @0.1ms, Stepover>1ms@1ms
- Output EQ Each Output Channel can be set up 15 Bands EQ. Both EQ Modes, PEQ& GEQ, are available.When set as PEQ , the adjustable paremeters :LO-EQ1 ( bass boost or low cut), H1-EQ15 (High Boost or High Damp ) are the Frequency Points adjustable Filiter, S-dB can choose 6dB/oct or 12dB/oct Gain:-40dB-+20dB ,Stepover:0.1dB,others are 13Bands Parametric EQ. Central Frequency Point:20Hz-20KHz, 239 frequency points totally. Band Width:0.01oct-3oct, stepover is 0.01oct When set as GEQ, the functions are the same as when set as PEQ. Only the Frequency
- Output Gain Each Channel has independent Gain Control from -60dB to +12dB
- Processor 192KHz Sampling Frequency, 32-bit DSP Processor, 32-bit A/D and D/A converter.
- Display 4.3â€ť Color Liquid Crystal Display ,480*272 pcs of RGB Pixels
- Power Consumption â‰¤30W
- Power AC 110V/220V 50Hz/60Hz
- Product Dimension(WĂ—DĂ—H) 482 X 232 X 88mm
- Net Weight 5.5(kg)
- Shipping Dimension(WĂ—DĂ—H) 562 X 362 X 152mm
- Gross Weight 6.8 kg
Download the application software (0.89MB)
Download the Driver software (3.79MB)