dB-Mark DP26 2-in 6-out Digital Active Crossover
- 96K Hz sampling frequency, 32-bit DSP processor, 24- bit A/D and D/A converter.
- 2 ins/6 outs
- USB and RS485 connectors. Up to 250 digital speaker managers can be connected together via RS485 and controlled remotely up to 1500 meters away.
- Convenient use of function buttons on either front panel or the included software interface displays.
- 30 user-program parameters can be stored into the device.
- Parameters can be safely locked against unauthorized users or unwanted changes.
- 6 independent parametric EQ for the input/output. The gain range rises from -20 to 20 dB per band. The output channel EQ can be adjusted to act as a Lo-shelf or Hi-shelf.
- Compensation-delay, phase-control and mute settings for each input/output channel. It offers a maximum length of 1000ms of delay that can be displayed in milliseconds, meters and feet all together.
- Adjustable gain and limiter of output channel; Several input/output signals can be adjusted with the same parameters by the link available option.
- Input Channel & Socket 2CHs, Female XLR
- Output Channel & Socket 6 CHs, Male XLR
- Input Impedance Balance: 20KΩ
- Output Impedance Balance: 100Ω
- PC Com Port One USB Com Port on front panel, 2 RS485 Com Port on back panel(RJ-45)
- CMRR >70dB(1KHz)
- Input Range ≤+25dBu
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20KHz(-0.5dB)
- S/N R >110dB
- THD <0.01% OUTPUT=0dBu/1KHz
- Crosstalk of Channels >110dB(1KHz)
- Functions of Input Channels
- Input Mute Each channel has Independent Mute Control
- Input Delay Each channel has Independent Delay Control Range:0—1000ms stepover 21us@<10ms; stepover 84us@10-20ms; stepover:0.5ms@>20ms
- Input Polarity Same Phase + or reversed Phase -
- Input EQ Each Input Channel has 6 Bands Parametric EQ Central Frequency Point:20Hz-20KHz, 239 frequency points totally Band Width:0.01oct-3oct @ stepover is 0.01oct Gain:-20dB-+20dB @ stepover , 0.1dB
- Functions of Output Channels
- Output Mute Each channel has Independent Mute Control
- Output Selection Each input channel can be selected to each output channel
- Output Gain Range:-12dB~+12dB, step: 0.1dB
- Output Delay Each channel has Independent Delay Control Range:0—1000ms stepover 21us@<10ms; stepover 84us@10-20ms; stepover:0.5ms@>20ms
- Output Polarity Same Phase + or reversed Phase -
- Crossover Each Channel can be set up LPF and HPF independently.Adjustable Parameters: Filter Types (Linkwitz-Riley/Besse/Butterworth ) Frequency Turning Point:20Hz-20KHz, 239 Frequency Points Decay of Slope:12dB/oct, 18dB/oct,24dB/oct, 48dB/oct
- Limiter Each Channel can be set up limiter independently. Adjustable Parameters: Threshold Value:-20dBu-+20dBu Stepover:0.5dBu@starting time:0.3ms-100ms Stepover<1ms @0.1ms, Stepover>1ms@1ms
- Output EQ Each output channel can be set up as 6 Bands EQ. EQ Paramater , Lo-shelf/Hi-shelf can be selected for EQ Modes. When set as Parameter, the centre Frequency will be 20Hz-20kHz,the total Frequency points is 239.Band width:0.05 oct-3 oct.Step is 0.05 oct,Gain: -20dB-+20dB, Step is 0.1dB.When set as Lo-Shelf and Hi-shelf,the centre Frequency is 20Hz - 20k Hz,the total Frequency points is 239, the slope is 6 dB/12 dB.Gain:-20dB-+20dB.Step is 0.1 dB.
- Processor 96KHz Sampling frequency, 32-bit Floating-Point DSP
- Display With 2*24 LCD, 8-LED input/output level. Mute and Editing mode can be displayed.
- Power ≤25W
- Power Supply AC110V/220V 50/60Hz
- Product Dimension(W×D×H) 482×232×44mm
- Net Weight 3.6kg
- Shipping Dimension(W×D×H) 1PC:562X362X98mm/0.0199m3
- Gross Weight 1PC:4.6(kg)
- DAC Chip: Cirrus Logic CS4382A
- ADC Chip: Cirrus Logic WM8786
- DSP Chip: Texas Instruments TM320C6726
- Op Amps: NJR NJM2068M
Download the application software (0.89MB)
Download the Driver software (3.79MB)
Latest windows Driver (Jan 2017)
|Other dBMark products similar to dB-Mark DP26 2-in 6-out Digital Active Crossover:||
|Other dBMark related products:||