CLICK HERE to indicate your consent and continue using our website.
This high frequency compression driver features a composite structure diaphragm. It has a Mylar surround to provide damping and avoid resonant peaks typical of metal surrounds. The dome is made of pure titanium, with its unique mechanical properties. This diaphragm combined with a new optimized phasing-plug and a copper ring, results in an extremely smoothed and extended high frequency response.
- 2” (49 mm) exit compression driver
- Exceptional power handling: 90 w AES
- 2.87” (72.2 mm) edgewound aluminium ribbon voice coil
- Composite diaphragm: titanium dome + mylar surround
- Extensive frequency range: 0.6- 20 kHz
- Excellent sensitivity: 112 dB
Throat diameter 49 mm. 2 in.
Rated impedance 8 ohms.
Minimum impedance 7.4 ohms.@ 3.5 kHz
D.C. Resistance 5.5 ohms.
Power Capacity 90 w AES above 1 kHz
Program Power 180 w above 1 kHz
Sensitivity 112 dB 1w @ 1m coupled to TD400/N horn
Frequency range 0.6 - 20 kHz
Recommended crossover 800 Hz or higher, 12 dB/oct.min..
Voice coil diameter 72.2 mm. 2.87 in.
Magnetic assembly weight 3.1 kg. 6.82 lb.
Flux density 2.2 T
This is NOT a stock item, and will be ordered/manufactured on request. Please call for a date.