|THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE - PLEASE EMAIL US IF YOU REQUIRE FURTHER INFORMATION.|
Behringer V-Amp 3 Virtual Guitar Amplifier with Tube Simulation and 24-Bit Effects
If a lack of money and floor space is all that's been standing between you and a home recording studio full of badass vintage guitar amps and effects pedals, get ready to love the Behringer V-AMP 3. This red rocker comes loaded with 32 amp models, 15 speaker cabinet models and 16 classic effects.
Any Classic You Like
The Behringer V-AMP 3's 32 amp models are organized into four groups: CLEAN, BLUES, METAL and ROCK. Just twist the dedicated dial to plug into unbelievably authentic simulations of the greatest British and American tube amps from the 1950s to today. You even get models of uncommon - yet renowned - boutique tube amps! When you select an amp model, a speaker cabinet model is automatically selected. But if you'd prefer a diff erent model, just go to EDIT>CABINETS, then use the BANK UP/DOWN buttons to navigate through all 15 options.
Just like on an actual guitar amp, you've got a three-band EQ, GAIN, REVERB, VOLUME and MASTER VOLUME dials. By holding the TAP button, the TREBLE dial becomes a PRESENCE control. This enables the adjustment of a high-frequency filter that can add or remove a "shimmer" from the V-AMP 3's tone.
Behringer V-Amp 3 Features and Specifications:
- 4 all-new plus 28 improved amp models multiplied by 15 speaker cabinet simulations give you a total of 480 virtual combos
- USB audio interface included, featuring stereo I/O, optical S/PDIF out, direct monitoring and separate control for phones out
- No-latency guitar-to-PC recording - edit and monitor your sound on your V-AMP 3 and record straight to your PC
- Studio quality multi-effects including reverb, chorus, flanger, phaser, rotary, auto-wah, echo, delay, compressor and various effects combinations
- 125 memory locations pre-arranged for many popular styles and embedded in the acclaimed intuitive Behringer V-AMP user interface
- Tap-tempo function and many other parameters directly accessible on the unit
- Presence control adjusts a high-frequency filter, simulating the negative feedback of tube amps
- Preamp bypass function allows use as a stereo effects processor without amp modeling
- Stereo Aux input lets you play along to a cue from your PC, CD, MP3 or drum computer for practice, teaching and home-recording applications
- Balanced stereo Line output can be configured for many recording and live applications
- Adjustable auto-chromatic tuner plus effective global configurations and equalization easily adopts the V-AMP 3 to any situation outside your home studio
- MIDI implementation includes program changes, control changes and SysEx, allowing complete MIDI remote control or automation with your preferred DAW
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- The V-Amp 3 Virtual Guitar Amplifier was conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
|Other Behringer products similar to Behringer V-Amp 3:||
|Other Behringer related products:||