Versatile Cabinet Design - All TRUESONIC 2-way speaker cabinets have been designed with verstility and longevity in mind. They feature a durable, lightweight polypropylene enclosure that is stand mountable for weekend gigs and flyable for more permanant installations. What's more, the have a trapezoidal design which greatly decreases the resonance of the standing wave in the cabinet for a more true and exact sound reproduction. The TRUESONIC TS112 is the perfect solution for musicians and DJs on the move and halls, malls, and houses of worship alike.
Total Transparency - The TRUESONIC Series was designed from the ground up to be the most transparent loudspeaker money can buy. Rigorous testing and thousands of hours of listening have gone into making sure that what you pump into a TRUESONIC speaker is exactly what you get out. Everything you see (and some things you don't) - from internal signal path and components used to the sculpted cabinet and meticulously designed waveguide - was developed in service of the principle of accurate, transparent sound.
Super Efficient Drivers - The drivers in the TRUESONIC TS115A are designed to make sure that virtually no energy is wasted. That translates to more of the power from the amplifier actually working to generate sound rather than heat, giving the speaker better real world performance than other speakers with comparable published specifications. The TRUESONIC TS112 offers a 12" LF driver (2" voice coil) and a 1" HF driver (Neodyminum Driver).
- 800 Watt pass 2-way speaker system for live performance, DJs, corporate events, and recorded music playback (800W Peak / 400W Program / 200W RMS Continuous)
- Dual electronic driver protection circuits
- Compact, lightweight design, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation
- Multi purpose cabinet can be used as a traditional upright loudspeaker or in a floor wedge monitor format
- 35mm pole socket
- Multiple M10 rigging points
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Power System: 200W continuous / 400W Program / 800W Peak
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 52Hz-18KHz
- Sensitivity (1w @ 1mt): 96dB SPL
- Impedance: 8 ohms (nominal)
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 119dB continuous/ 127dB peak
- Coverage ( HxV ): 80/100 x 60 deg. nominal
- Transducer Low: 12" Woofer, 2" voice coil
- Transducer High: 1" Neodymium Driver
- Passive Crossover: 2.2KHz at 12dB/oct, with HF protection
- Enclosure Construction: Trapezoidal shape/ Floor Monitor option/ Polypropylene Plastic Cabinet
- Input Connectors: Two Parallel Speakon NL-4 for INPUT/ THRU
- Mounting: Integrated Std. pole-mount/ two handle /two eyebolt point
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 648mm x 383.8mm x 365mm
- Weight: 11.2kg