CLICK HERE to indicate your consent and continue using our website.
The ADJ COB Cannon Wash is an LED Par Can that uses advanced RGBA COB (Chip On Board) technology. The COB Cannon Wash has massive 80-degree beam angle. Easily replaceable 40-degree and 50-degree lens are included so that the beam angle may be changed.
Specifications - COB Technology (Chip On Board) with one Quad (4-IN-1) RGBA COB LED
- Produces powerful, smooth RGBA color mixing with rich palettes of color
- Use as Wash/par or Pixel Mapped for a stunning visual effect
- 64 built-in color macros
- Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
- Built-in Color Macros
- 7 DMX Channel modes (3,4,5,6,7,9,10 Ch.)
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- 80-degree beam angle
- Includes lens kit to change to 40-degrees or 50-degrees beam angle
- 3-pin XLR chassis mount connectors for DMX linking
- IEC AC IN/OUT to daisy chain power (up to 5 fixtures)
- 4-button digital DMX display on rear panel
- Compatible with wireless remote control (sold separately)
- Dual yoke allows fixture to be mounted on truss or set on the ground
- Light Source: 1x 150-Watt COB Quad LED (RGBA: 4-IN-1, rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Auto sensing power supply: AC 100V/60Hz - 240V/50Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 415x245x192mm
- Weight: 4.1 kg.