Illuminated by a long-life NSD 150 lamp, the Acme Eliminator 150 is an intelligent moving head suited in size to DJs, bands and installations. This powerful discharge 150W fixture has a very low price -considerably less than you might expect to pay for a comparable product with the same features.
The digital display menu's navigation system is easy to operate with its four button menu system - one each for scrolling forward, scrolling backwards, selecting a function and exiting menus. The unit comes with in-built internal programmes, so it can also be run without a DMX controller in sound-active mode or linked in multiples as master/slave.
Housed inside its ergonomic head is an array of 9 colours plus white and 6 replaceable rotating gobos (including 2 glass gobos). Gobos and colours are on independent wheels, allowing an endless spectrum of combinations to be created. For even more variety, theres a rainbow and gobo shake effect.
The fixture can pan a full 540 degrees and tilt 270 degrees, sweeping its effects across an entire venue. A high-velocity fan keeps it cool enough to run continuously without need for on/off duty cycles. Other features include: a 13 degree beam angle and high quality micro stepper motors for smooth, precise movements.
- DMX channels: 7
- Thermal sensor to control the lamp ignition; ensures the lamp is ignited at the correct temperature
- Setting and addressing: 4 digit LED display
- Pan: 540 degrees, Tilt: 270 degrees
- Master/Slave mode
- Built-in lighting shows for instant operation
- Gobo wheel: 6 rotating, interchangeable gobo's plus open
- Gobo shaking effect
- Colour wheel: 9 trapezoid dichroic colours plus white
- Rainbow effect
- High quality optical lens and dichroic colours
- Beam angle:13 degrees
GOBO SIZE = 26.8mm (image size 22.8mm)
- Power supply: 240v
- Lamp: NSD-150T/HTI 150
- Gobo diameter 26.8mm
- Replacement lamp: Lamp86
- Dimensions: 373 x 295 x 451mm
- Weight: 13.0kgs